Monday, January 21, 2013

Dare to Dresden Blog Hop

I am very excited to participate in my first blog hop! I hope you will hop along with us January 24th thru January 31st! My day is the 28th!


There are 100+ quilters who have signed up! The Dare to Dresden blog hop comes to you from Madame Samm at !Sew We Quilt! and cheerleader Christine at Quilt Monster in my Closet! Christine added a map to the bottom of the schedule so you can see where all the participants reside! It's really cool!

There's also sponsor! Windham Fabrics! They have a new designer, Amy Sedaris, and there will be a giveaway of her new collection, 'I Like You'! More details about the giveaway during the hop!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to reading your comments throughout the hop!
Gina
 

2 comments:

  1. OOP's, everyone has you listed for today the 21st!
    jbechosend at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my block on Dare to Dresden. Your comments are greatly appreciated. I signed up to follow you also.

    ReplyDelete