Monday, July 28, 2014

Prayer Quilts

Recently, I was able to focus on finishing some prayer quilts. They are not designated for anyone just yet.


I made an X's and O's - Hugs and Kisses quilt. It was fun to make and I love the pink, purple and brown colors together!


This was started some time ago and am so happy to finish the quilt. I used leftover fabric from the X's and O's to make the scrappy border.


The back is made with scraps from my prayer quilt stash! I had pink, purple and brown that ties to the quilt top colors.


This next prayer quilt top was completed some time ago and it was nice to finally get it sandwiched and quilted.


Do you use binding clips? I love, love, love them! If you haven't tried them, pick up a pack, I really think you'll love them too!


Here is the completed top and the back. All of the fabric used in this quilt was donated to the prayer quilt ministry.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you are having a wonderful day!

Blessings!
Gina

2 comments: