Saturday, December 21, 2013

2014 NewFO Challenge - I'm joining in!


Barbara at Cat Patches is host to the 2014 NewFO Challenge and I am joining in this year! The idea is brilliant! You blog about projects you start - not what you finished - not what's in progress. For the kick-off of the 2014 challenge go here. There's only a little time left to link up. Each month she has a linky party and if you've started something new, blog about it and link up. This fits me perfect as I start more projects than I finish! 

My new project list for 2014 is below in no particular order.

I would like to make something from this book!


Either this...


and / or this...



I want to use this fabric to make a butterfly quilt. I plan to follow these instructions.



The Which Witch? wall hanging looks like it would be fun to make. I'm thinking embellishments on the shoes. What about making it dimensional by adding lace or tulle to the narrow band at the bottom of the skirt.



A purse or bag or 2 from this book!  I'm in need of a new purse and the book has fantastic designs.



I have the layer cake to this wall hanging, it looks like it would be quick to make! I keep asking myself 'So why haven't you made it yet!'



The fabrics for this Chevron / zig-zag quilt are gorgeous!



And last but not least on my list is this kit. I love the fabric colors for this quilt too!



I get easily distracted and there will be more new projects to start! Yikes! But having it in a list might help me stay focused on these projects! I always start out strong in January with high expectations on quilts and sewing projects I want to make and then life kicks in! I hope joining in on the NewFO Challenge will keep me motivated and focused on these projects!

Come join in, even if you don't make it to the kick-off linky you can still join in once a month!

Blessings,
Gina

2 comments:

  1. Cute projects and great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your future projects! I really like the fabric from the red and white chevron quilt.

    ReplyDelete